HUG Choco-Tartelettes Classic 7.6 cm
Crème Bavaroise with caramelised pears
HUG products used
Recipe for 10 persons
Crème Bavaroise with caramelised pears Recipe for 10 Choco Tartelettes Classic 7.6 cm
- 330 g milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 80 g sugar
- 70 g egg yolk
- 330 g cream
- 4.5 leaves gelatine
- 4 large Kaiser Alexander
- lemon peel and salt
- Boil milk, sugar, pinch of salt and a little grated lemon peel, beat the egg yolk briefly with a whisk and pour the boiling milk onto it, stirring all the time until it is thick enough to coat the back of the spoon.
- Squeeze out the soaked gelatine and dissolve in the hot mixture, leave to cool.
- When the gelatine is starting to set, carefully fold the whipped cream into the cold mixture.
- Pour evenly into prepared round rings, about 3.5 cm high.
- Caramelise the sugar until golden, deglaze with water and boil gently until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the seeds from the vanilla pod and the rest of the lemon peel.
- Peel the pears and cut into thin strips, briefly cook in the caramel, remove from the heat and leave to stand.
- Remove the Crème Bavaroise from the rings and place in the Tartelettes, remove the pears from the caramel, arrange tidily on a board and cut out rings using the ring from the Crème Bavaroise.
- Lay the pear rings onto the mousse using a palette knife.
- Garnish as desired.