HUG Choco-Tartelettes Carré 7 cm
Mango and passion fruit mousse, crème fraîche sorbet and dark chocolate
Recipe for 10 persons
Mango-Passionsfrucht-Mousse, Crème fraîche Sorbet und Zartbitter Recipe for 10 Choco-Tartelettes Square 7 cm
- 100 g mango pulp
- 100 g passion fruit pulp
- 100 g natural yoghurt
- 50 g sugar
- 6 leaves gelatine
- 300 g cream
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 90 g sugar syrup 1:1
- 15 g sorbitol
- salt, vanilla, lemons
- Heat the passion fruit pulp with the sugar until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Add the soaked gelatine and dissolve, stir in the mango puree and yoghurt until smooth, then carefully fold in the whipped cream.
- Spread evenly into a square dish, 3.5 cm high.
- Leave to cool.
- Boil equal quantities of sugar and water beforehand and then leave to cool.
- Stir crème fraîche with a pinch of salt, the seeds from a vanilla pod, and a little lemon zest until smooth, stir in cold sugar syrup and sorbitol.
- Freeze the mixture in an icecream machine, or use a Pacojet processor.
- Cut the mousse into squares and place in the Tartelettes.
- Garnish each Tartelette with dark chocolate and a scoop of ice cream.