HUG Dessert-Tartelettes 7 cm
with gingerbread mousse
HUG products used
Recipe for 24 persons
HUG dessert tartlets with gingerbread mousse -
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 125 g egg white
- 125 g white couverture chocolate
- 25 g honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground aniseed
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 250 g whipped cream
- dried apples, chopped
- grapes, deseeded
- Beat the sugar and egg white until the mixture is stiff.
- Melt the white couverture chocolate in a bain-marie and slowly add it to the beaten egg white mixture.
- Mix the spices and stir them into the mixture with the honey.
- Fold in the whipped cream at the end.
- Use a star nozzle to pipe the gingerbread mousse into the tartlets and leave to chill in the fridge.
- Garnish with the chopped apples and the halved grapes before serving.