HUG Luzerner Hüppen
with panna cotta terrine with chestnuts, vanilla ice cream and berry salad
Recipe for 10 persons
HUG Lucerne Hüppen wafers with panna cotta terrine with chestnuts, vanilla ice cream and berry salad -
- 10 panna cotta logs
- 350 g chestnut purée rolls with kirsch
- 10 scoops vanilla ice cream
- peppermint, fresh
- Cut a V-shaped segment from each panna cotta log using a hot knife, spread the incision with chestnut purée and replace the wedges.
- Coat the logs with the remaining chestnut purée and cut them into diagonal slices.
- Marinate the mixed berries with a little sugar and arrange them next to the panna cotta slices.
- Scoop the vanilla ice cream onto the plate and garnish with the Lucerne Hüppen wafers.