HUG butter puff pastry flower 8.5 cm
with lime mousse and fresh raspberries
HUG butter puff pastry flower with lime mousse and fresh raspberries -
- 50 g sugar
- 50 g egg white
- 2 sheets gelatine
- 50 g white couverture
- 100 g lime juice
- lime zest
- 170 g whipped cream
- fresh raspberries
- whipped cream
- Whip sugar and egg whites until white peaks form.
- Melt the white couverture in a bain-marie.
- Soak gelatine in cold water.
- Mix melted white couverture into the sugar and egg white mixture.
- Remove gelatine from water, squeeze a little, place in a small saucepan and dissolve over a low heat.
- Fold the gelatine into the mixture and add the lime juice and lime zest.
- Finish by folding in the whipped cream.
- Place the lime mousse in the fridge to set.
- To serve
- Using a piping bag with a round nozzle pipe the lime mousse into the butter puff pastry flowers, place fresh raspberries on top and decorate with a cream rosette.
- Before filling, use melted chocolate to create a criss-cross pattern on the butter puff pastry flower.
- Place a thin poppy seed biscuit on top to finish.